Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Crazy Cat Lady

Yes I admit it. I am a crazy cat lady.
They are just amazing. I have 3 cats of my own and I love them to bits.

Here's some feline-inspired homewares and clothing for your enjoyment.





The Cat-ula Spatula from Modcloth.



Meow Measuring cups from Modcloth.

Cat Purse from Morn Creations.


I'm absolutely inlove with these Black Flag inspired cat shirts...deffinately gotta save up for these.


Hahaha that cat's face! (Found on Etsy)

 


Got A Feline Dress from Modcloth.
Feline Fabulous Dress from Modcloth. (I own this dress, pictures coming soon)

 

And don't forget Jetoy's Choochoo range of stickers, post-its, notebooks, calendars, purses and heaps more. I just search them on Ebay.

TUK's kitty shoes.





Charlotte Olympia's Smoking Cat Wedges

Have you seen any cat-tastic cat inspired things lately?

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are so amazing but not so much the price tag :'(

    ReplyDelete