Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Mail Time!















    


When I got home I had a big pile of packages waiting for me.







































The first was some lipgloss I bought off ebay for $2. They also sent me a free tinted swirl lipgloss that smells so yummy and is really pretty. :)


















The second was a vegan cookbook I ordered off The Book Depository. So excited to start trying out the recipes!



















The third was my Instax Mini 7s. After poor communication and customer service it finally fucking arrived!!! If you ever buy from ecbuy_shop beware!






































First photo :)

And finally the fourth and last package was a sheer black button up shirt which I couldn't be bothered taking a picture of. I'm gonna go and try out my new toy. Later skaters.



No comments:

Post a Comment