Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Mini Portable Greenhouse
































After a long time of well...being broke, I decided to save up for a mini portable greenhouse. As a cook I love the taste of fresh herbs in my cooking and dried herbs just doesn't compare.

I am so excited to use one of my favourite books Make Your Place: Affordable, Sustainable Nesting Skills by Raleigh Briggs which I bought off of Microcosm Publishing. This book has tips on gardening basics and ways to use your herbs not just in cooking.

I also compiled a list of herbs I want to grow in my tiny garden :)

Basil
Oregano
Thyme
Chives
Mint
Rosemary
Parsley
Coriander
Cilantro

I just found a rad website with tips on different types of herbs, how to freeze and dry your herbs and recipes to use your herbs in. The Culinary Herb Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment