Sunday, 27 November 2011

My Sunday Adventure

On Saturday Jayden and I drove up to Greenslopes (brisbane) and picked up my new dresser. So exciting I am so inlove with it.
I think the plan is to paint it all black but paint the drawers bright green. So I've got to dedicate a whole weekend to sanding and painting it.







On Sunday after our morning coffee and cigarettes, Jayden and I decided to go on a rainforest walk. So we drove to Binna Burra and went on a rainforest trek. I took a few photos on the way..



It's a millipede!




We stopped near Kweebani Cave which was used by Aborigines to cook and shelter from harsh weather. We had a packed lunch then made the trek back to the car. Such a beautiful way to spend a lazy sunday! I want to make it a weekly event but Jayden was a bit apprehensive haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment