Monday, 23 January 2012

Things I love Monday 2

Time for another Monday post!! Here are 5 recent things I've fallen inlove with.



1.

This illustration is so simple yet so beautiful. Found on Tumblr.


2.
























I love Lisa's character off of The Simpsons, she's so inspiring! Found on Tumblr.

3.


























I started following a blog called Fuck Yeah, Camping on Tumblr. Loving all of the photos people submit. Tempting me to go camping again with my Holga in-hand!


4.






















Such an awesome photo of an awesome animal! One of my spirit animals. Found on Tumblr.


5.





These shoes are amazing and D.I.Y-ified!  I've got black velvet sandal wedges that I've studded with spikes, these ankle straps would be perfect with them.


 
If there are any pictures featured without credit please let me know so I can edit. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment