Monday, 30 January 2012

Things I Love Monday 3

Monday already?! Well you know what that means....


1.



































































How rad is this Lisa Simpson Illustration by Grossmary for the Girls Get Busy Zine?!!




2.










































This is so sweet and so true! Found on Tumblr.




3.





Will forever have a love for wanderlust. Found on Tumblr. 


4.





























Kurt and kitties. So much love for these photos <3


 5.




































Recently I've been re-watching all of the Star Wars movies. Lastnight I watched Return of the Jedi and forgot how cute the Ewoks are!!

I must admit I did have a little teary during the battle scene where some of them get killed.


 






If there are any pictures featured without credit please let me know so I can edit. ^___^

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog ! nice work :)
    have a look at mine
    http://paulaperezmaceiras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! I love the photos but I can't understand Spanish?

    ReplyDelete