Monday, 16 January 2012

Things I love Monday 1

Since Monday is one of my most dredded days I thought I'd dedicate a weekly post to 5 things I've recently seen and love.

1.





















I recently discovered ModernGirlBlitz's Artwork on Tumblr. Once I followed the link to Etsy I knew I had to buy one! Visit her Etsy Shop MadebyMidge. (I bought the F-Off Patriarchy in Purple & Mint Green).


2.








If you didn't already know, I'm a huge fan of Nirvana. They are probably one of my favourite bands so I love this print(found on Tumblr)...wish I could track the art down on the net. Might have to print it out and frame it.

3.















Infatuated with this illustration, this character and this movie! Concept art of Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from Studio Ghibli's “The Cat Returns.”(Found on Tumblr).

4.








































If you don't know who this little cutie is, you've seriously been living under a rock. So tempted to buy this and colour it in myself. By DearOhDeer on Etsy.



5.








































I've always had a fascination with Ram Skulls, so this is right up my alley! So whimsical and pretty. Painting by Cory Benhatzel.




If there are any pictures featured without credit please let me know so I can edit. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment