Monday, 5 March 2012

Things I love Monday 4

I've copped out a bit lately not posting my monday posts so here's one to enjoy!

1.




































These amazing Lisa Simpson brooches that double as hairclips by Rosa of Created & Dated on Etsy. I'm not sure if she's still selling them due to copyright but check out the rest of her shop!


2.































Nawwh so adorable, sleeping hugging kittens!! By Eddie Boo on Flickr.


3.






































This excerpt from Jessica Valenti's book 'Full Frontal Feminism'. She is so articulate and inspiring, I'm pretty jealous. Found on Tumblr.


4.







































This digital art concept is so pretty, I want that duvet cover set! By ~Xiner on Deviantart.



5.
Kim Kelly, Lindsay Weir & Nick Andopolis from Freaks and Geeks. Found on Tumblr.






If there are any pictures featured without credit please let me know so I can edit. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment