Monday, 11 June 2012

Things I love Monday 10

1.

This mint green lace bralet and knicker set will set you back $56! Maybe I'll just admire it from afar :(

2.


Holy satan! Look at these adorable clocks. The owl one needs to be all up on my wall. Check 'em on Modcloth here or here.


3.



I was so excited to FINALLY see the first episode of True Blood Season 5. I had been waiting for so long and it definitely didn't disappoint. (I knew they'd turn Tara into a vampire - it's so ironic)

4.


Roseanne Barr is a bad-ass. Watching this episode makes me love her even more. There's another rad video from an L7 appearance on her talk show.

5.
I love Calliope Bridge's artwork, it's so whimsical and has a certain innocence surrounding it.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bra/kinickers set. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so adorable but so damn expensive, it sucks. :(

      Delete