Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Latest Ebay Buys!!!


I know I've been neglecting my blogger quite a bit these last few months I've just been trying to get my life back on track by getting a job and all that bullshit grown-ups have to deal with.

L-R:

Backseam Fishnet Pantyhose
Bat Printed Nude Pantyhose
Skeleton Print Bodycon Dress

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Vamp It Up
La Riche Directions in Vermillion Red

Mac Lipstick in Violetta

I've been wanting purple toned lipsticks forever and after working a couple of days I had a bit of money to splurge >____<

2 comments:

  1. Perfect buys!!I adore the skeleton bodycon dress and the bat pantyhose and the purple lipstick is awesome!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!!! They make up the raddest outfit too when worn together! <33

    ReplyDelete