Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Lush Grease Lightning Spot Treatment Review

The same day I bought the fresh face mask Brazened Honey I scored a free sample of Grease Lightning.
Like all other things I try out I read reviews and do a bit of research. I was pretty excited to try this out as I'm constantly on the hunt for an effective way to get rid of pimples and fast.



Grease Lightning
  • Overview: Grease Lightning dries up spots and makes them disappear, not quite at the speed of light,  but pretty quickly.  We all quickly dab on a bit of transparent gel at the first feeling of impending spottiness. You can feel the toning witch hazel working at once. It’s for people with seriously bad skin, too; we make it with really beautiful natural ingredients so you can use it all the time.  A bacterial-killing thyme, rosemary and tea tree infusion helps to cleanse the microbes that cause spots.  Aloe vera, grape juice and lavender soothe your skin to help prevent spots forming.  Use it day and night for better skin.
  • Price: $13.50 for a 45g pump bottle which can be a little daunting I know, but trust me a little goes a long way with this product.
  • Packaging: The pump bottle is effective in distributing an accurate amount of product so that's a plus!
  • First Usage: I was told to use this all over my face after moisturising which I don't think was a good idea as it made my skin quite sticky and didn't help my makeup application at all. But where I had applied it to the pimples, I recieved from the Brazened Honey face mask, they dried up overnight!
  • Skin After Using: My pimples have basically dissapeared in a matter of two days of using this product....thank you LUSH!!
  • Vegan/Vegetarian: This product is amazing AND Vegan!
Conclusion:
I don't even mind spending over $10 on this spot treatment because it really works. Be careful not to overuse as it does tend to dry out my skin. But overall I deffinately recommend this product to anybody suffering from angry-ass pimples.
If you've used this spot treatment before let me know how you went! :)



*Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company and these are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment